Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter

Well tis easter weekend, not too much happening, have been gardening, looking good.
A so called friend spread a rumour that I asked her not to tell, so now one of persons involved has decided to make a complaint and if my boss decides to make an issue of it, I could loose my job :(. I feel that I cant trust my friend any more, she thought it would be funny and maybe it should have been, but with most things that involve me, it backfired, not sure what Im gonna tell my hubby if I get the sack, imagine getting fired for a rumour, but, it could be a good reason for my boss to rid of me, which I think she has been trying to do for awhile.
Not only does it affect my job but it affects other things too, I will have to cancel my trip to CHCH for Senz, as I wont be able to afford spending money's, or the accomodation, I will loose the deposit for the hotel, $100, $30 for Senz adnd approx $170 for airplane tickets. What a bummer.
Have been a bit stressed this weekend, no fun at all. Had a stress headache for the last couple of days, ( tablets dont work on stress headaches), nerves are shot, and feel if Im gonna throw at any time, Just lovely.

AAAHHHHHAAHHHH HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment